Why Choose Us
Why Choose Just Divorce Mediation?
Family mediation is one of the simplest and quickest ways for conflicted families to reach a resolution. It is a hassle-free, cost-effective way of handling a sensitive and often traumatic separation. This is why the state has made it mandatory for separating or divorcing couples to complete mediation sessions, termed MIAM or Mediation Information and Assessment Meetings, before the matter reaches court.
We at Just Divorce Mediation offer excellent mediation services for all types of family break ups and divorces. When you work with us you can be assured of getting professional, expert services that are priced reasonably and approved by the legal courts. Rather than spending an enormous amount of time and money on a length law court case, you should opt for our mediation services.
Here are a few reasons why you can trust the team at Just Divorce Mediation:
1) We provide highly professional mediation services. Our friendly and highly qualified mediators are trained to function in a neutral, yet sympathetic manner. Their aim is to help you reach a resolution which benefits all the parties involved, and they completely understand how difficult such situations can be. They focus on creating a calm, collected environment where all the pertinent issues can be discusses without rehashing old issues and getting overly emotional.
2) Our mediators are completely impartial and will take no sides, nor offer any legal advice to either party, before, during or after the mediation sessions. Their job is not to pass judgment but to make communication, negotiation and compromise easier for everyone.
3) We have a stringent code of conduct for our mediators. All discussions and statements made during the mediation process, whether written or oral, are protected by our client confidentiality clauses. If the family is holding separate sessions, issues discusses with one party will not be communicated to the other party (or anybody else) without the express permission of the person in question. Nothing that is said to a mediator can be used by the mediator or any other person as evidence in a legal court. All communications come under the ‘no prejudice’ clause.
4) The mediation process is voluntary at all times. There will be no undue pressure to arrive at a compromise and either party can withdraw whenever they feel that there is no point in continuing.
5) There are many additional services we provide to ensure that the mediation process is as smooth and hassle-free as possible. The time and date can be chosen by the parties involved, and sessions can be held out of working hours as well. We also offer virtual sessions via video conferences, if so required. We can also send mediators to an out-of-office location, if this makes either or both parties more comfortable.